Saturday, October 17, 2015

Thowbacks🙈

Hey everyone!
The today I wanted to share some old pictures of me and some amazing moments of my life.

1.My first Red Carpet.

2.The moment when I lost a friend so I was chilling with my pets.
 

3. 4 of July 2015.

4.Helping Kourtney with the store in Calabasas.

5.Last YEAR's Halloween.

6.Drunk and spoiled in a club.

7.Spending time with the best brother ever.

8.Dyed my hair AGAIN.

9.The day Zarrie happened.

10.House party of Crissy.

11.My 1st and the last sleepover party!

12.Family dinner.

13.Hangin out with Normie.

14.Getting ready for an important event.

15.Met Gala.

16.Met Gala after party.

17.On the beach with Chyna,New Jersey.


18.Hawaii with Sarahi.

19.Going to the cinema to watch "Magic Mike XXL".

20.TCA.


21.TCA after party.

22.Throwback to my store and some collections!

23.Back to Brown!

23.Unique's 2 birthday party.


24.The best shopping day in Milan.


25.Kylie's 18th birthday party.🎉🎉🎉








































No comments:

Post a Comment