Thursday, April 20, 2017

Carrie Moon for Vogue



Anna Wintour's interview with Carrie Moon

for VOGUE magazine

May 2017



AW:Hi Carrie!Welcome to my office!I'm very happy to have you here.

CM:Hi Anna!It's so nice to meet you again.

AW:Well,what should we start with?
        You started working since what?14?

CM:Umm,yeah,I actually ran away from my parents' house and moved to LA,and then just started          working and making money in any way I could,you know I just couldn't handle my mom                  always wanting to know where I spent the money at.

AW:Are you in a good relationship with your mother right now?

CM:To be honest,we never been very close,but I call her twice a week to ask if everything is fine,I             don't really have time to visit,but I do when I can.

AW:What about  your father?

CM:He was the one making money all the time,he missed a lot of my childhood but we have a                   great connection anyway,I'm like his little princess,you know what I mean?

AW:That's great!Now tell me how you became who you are today.

CM:I feel like hard work pays off,you cann't sit and wait for something to happen,it's not how                things work,I worked in a shop,I've done so much modeling jobs,acting jobs and publicity to            get here.It's not all simple and easy as it looks,I mean there are hundreads of people behind a          music video and you have to stay comfortable and natural,its CRAZYY!!

AW:Why are you not mentioning your clothing line and the boutique?

CM:I thought we would keep it for the end but since you already mentioned it,
        I'm actually working on a newclothing collection and I'm opening  my own boutique again,
        I can't yet tell you when is all of this is happening,all I can say it's in process.

AW:Can you tell why was your last boutique closed?

CM:I just lost my inspiration and I couldn't let anyone else design the pieces,so I decided to close
       and come back when the inspiration is back.

AW:What if you'll lose your inspiration again?

CM:Let's just hope it's not going to happen..

AW:Are you and Claire still together?

CM:Actually no,we broke up like 5 month ago,but we decided to remain friends,she,s actually on 
        tour right now,can't wait to check it out.


AW:You always try to remain on good terms with people that were so close to you,
        what about Tyler?

CM:Is this an all my exes type of interview ?Umm we're good.

AW:Umm I'm sorry,now tell me how would you describe your style in three words?

CM:Classy,sexy and soft?

AW:How about your personality?

CM:In three words?

AW:yes...

CM:Funny,bitchy and confident.

AW:What is your favorite fashsion age?

CM: the 80' and the 90' 

AW:What quality should people have to become successfull?

CM:Definitely being your true self and be confident about what you want and get it done!

AW:What is the biggest sacrifce you made on your way to fame?

CM:It's probably non having my siblings around as much as I wish,they're the closest people
       I have..

AW:I think thats it,would you like to say something to your fans?

CM:Yes,of course..Guys I love you so much,please stay strong no matter what because if you
        want somethingso much then work hard for it,YOU CAN GET IT!You are the best,thank                 you for supporting me and everything sweet you say to me,it means the world.I love you.

AW:Well Carrie,thank you so much again for coming,I hope I'll see you soon.

CM:Thank you so much Anna,it would always be a pleasure.


Carrie and Anna at the VOGUE office on 04.13.17 (the day of the interview).

No comments:

Post a Comment